Arpan Sheth is a senior partner in our Mumbai and Washington, D.C. offices. He serves as the Global Capability Leader for our Vector Solutions Group, which supports our clients in their digital transformations. Vector Solutions Group is a portfolio of capability assets at Bain, including Innovation & Design, global engineering, and other groups delivering digital capabilities to our clients.
Arpan leads our Private Equity and Alternative Investor practice in India and also leads a number of relationships with growth equity investors and digital native companies in India, the Middle East, and the United States.
Over his career at Bain, Arpan has been a part of our New York, Sydney, and India leadership teams. He has more than 25 years of experience in the consulting and systems integration industry working with companies on the design and implementation of technology-enabled strategies.
Prior to joining the firm in 2003, Arpan was a vice president of a startup e-commerce enabler firm, where he led efforts to build the e-commerce and omnichannel capabilities of leading retailers and brand owners.
Arpan holds an MBA from the Darden School of Business, as well as a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, both from the University of Virginia.
- “India Private Equity Report 2022,” Report, 2022년6월16일
- “India Venture Capital Report 2022,” Report, 2022년3월30일
- “India Philanthropy Report 2022,” Report, 2022년3월21일
- “Chasing Disruption: The Brave New World of Growth Investing,” Global Private Equity Report, 2022년3월7일, Report
- “Indian SaaS companies are poised to reach $30 billion in revenue by 2025, capturing 8–9% percent share of the global SaaS market,” 기술, 2021년12월7일