Arunava primarily advises clients across the pharmaceutical, hospitals, steel and express, parcel and postal service sectors. His core areas of expertise include performance improvement, business unit strategy and Results Delivery®.
Prior to joining the firm in 2009, Arunava worked as a platform architect for NVIDIA.
He holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management at Bangalore and a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology at BHU, Varanasi.
- “How Pharma Companies Can Boost Digital Engagement with Doctors in India,” 스냅차트, 2020년12월22일
- “Doctors in India See a Rise in Digital Interactions with Pharma and Medtech Companies,” 스냅차트, 2020년9월9일
- “How Pharmaceutical Companies in India Can Succeed in the Age of Covid-19,” Brief, 2020년5월7일
- “Asia-Pacific Healthcare Delivery: Operational Excellence in the Digital Age,” Brief, 2019년9월20일
- “Operational Excellence in Healthcare Delivery in India,” Brief, 2018년3월15일