Henrik has more than 15 years of experience in international strategy consulting with hands-on functional experience in strategy, PE, M&A, merger integration, efficiency programs and transformations across industries and geographies.
Prior to joining Bain, Henrik worked for four years as CEO of Russian Standard, the leading consumer goods and financial services company in Russia with more than 40,000 employees. Henrik also was a partner at another global consulting firm in the Nordics and the Middle East and worked for several years in Merrill Lynch's M&A Group in London.
Henrik holds a Bachelor with Honors from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, UK.
- “Plotting a Path to Financial Excellence,” CFO.com, 2017년7월31일, Article
- “When the Finance Department Becomes a Company's Secret Weapon,” Brief, 2017년6월16일
- “Talking to Activists: How to Deal With a Pushy Challenger,” National Association of Corporate Directors , 2016년7월11일
- “Agitators and Reformers: How to Respond to Activist Investors,” Transaction Advisors, 2015년7월30일, Article
- “Agitators and Reformers: How to Respond to Activist Investors,” Brief, 2015년6월10일