Andrea primarily advises clients in retail sectors such as grocery, e-commerce, apparel, specialty retail, and club. She has additional experience across industries including private equity, healthcare, technology, utilities and financial services.
Within retail and consumer Andrea holds deep expertise in strategy, customer strategy & marketing, omnichannel strategy and organization design.
Andrea is also a leader in our America’s Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) practice. She helps leaders develop and deploy effective DEI strategies to meet the needs of their organizations. She is co-author of a paper 10 Proven Actions to Advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion that shares research-backed tactics that are particularly effective at advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
In addition to her time with Bain, Andrea has worked with The Bridgespan Group in New York and TechnoServe in Tanzania and Ghana.
She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.A. in Economics from Harvard University.
- “What Works in DEI? Four Efforts Worth Measuring ,” Article, novembro 30, 2021
- “10 Proven Actions to Advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion,” Report, agosto 11, 2021
- “Racial Equity Begins with C-Suite Accountability,” Report, agosto 11, 2021
- “Focus on Skills to Hire the Best—and Most Diverse—Talent ,” Report, agosto 11, 2021
- “Diversify Your Talent Pipeline through Work-Based Experiences,” Report, agosto 11, 2021