- Regional managing partner for the Americas
- Former head of our Los Angeles office and Results Delivery® practice
- 27+ years of firm experience across North America and Asia-Pacific
Ivan Hindshaw is the regional managing partner for our firm's Americas practice, based in Los Angeles. He is the leader of our Americas Full Potential Transformation and Results Delivery® practices. He is also a member of our Healthcare and Consumer Products practices.
Ivan has more than 27 years of experience advising clients across industries, including healthcare, consumer products, technology, and aerospace and defense. He is an authority on partnering with clients to lead transformational change; develop corporate, product and channel strategy; and execute successful M&A and post-merger integration.
In his role as our Americas regional managing partner, he is responsible for both client and firm people outcomes throughout the region and works closely with his counterparts in EMEA and APAC to grow the firm globally.
Previously, he headed both our Los Angeles office and Results Delivery® practice.
Ivan joined us in 1993 and, after serving clients in the firm's San Francisco and Sydney offices, relocated to Los Angeles in 1999.
He holds an MBA, with honors, from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He also earned a B.A. in Political Economy, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of California Berkeley.
- “Reenergize Change Programs To Escape The 'Valley Of Death',” Forbes.com, junho 27, 2017, Article
- “Reenergize Change Programs to Escape the "Valley of Death",” Managing Change Blog, junho 15, 2017, Article
- “The Chief Energy Creator,” Brief, junho 06, 2016
- “Ivan Hindshaw: How Results Delivery® Works,” Video, junho 11, 2015
- “Learning from the lucky thirteen,” Article, maio 26, 2008