Paul Meehan is a partner and director based in Bain & Company's London office.
He is a business transformation expert and 25-year veteran of the firm, working with major corporate and private equity clients in Australia, Japan, China, Europe and North America. He is a leading contributor to Bain’s Results Delivery®, Organization, Consumer Products and Retail practices.
Paul joined Bain & Company in London at graduate entry level in 1987. Prior to moving to Australia in 1991 with Bain, he spent two years in the UK in a senior sales and marketing role.
Paul was the managing partner of Bain’s Australian business between 1998 and 2005, followed by a two-year posting to Japan, where he served as managing partner of Bain’s Tokyo office. From 2008 to 2013, he was regional managing partner for Asia Pacific, based out of Hong Kong. He subsequently served as EMEA regional managing partner, based in London.
He holds an honours degree in economics from the University of Dublin, Trinity College.
- “Davos 2017: Reflections,” Video, janeiro 20, 2017
- “Davos 2017: Leadership and Life,” Video, janeiro 18, 2017
- “Como atingir resultados de alto impacto,” Brief, janeiro 12, 2011
- “Creating and sustaining a winning culture,” Article, janeiro 01, 2008
- “Building a winning culture,” Brief, agosto 25, 2006