Paul Rogers is the managing director of Bain Middle East.
Paul has been with Bain & Company for more than 30 years. He previously led Bain in the UK and helped found and lead the business in Africa. He also founded and led Bain's Global Organization practice for many years.
Paul has advised clients across a wide range of industries and government entities on topics such as strategy, organizational effectiveness, customer and operational excellence, merger integration, business transformation and the leadership of effective change.
Paul writes and speaks extensively on organizational effectiveness, including co-authoring the book Decide & Deliver, published by Harvard Business Press in 2010.
Prior to joining Bain, Paul was a European brand manager with Procter & Gamble.
He received a masters' degree from Cambridge University and subsequently studied corporate finance at London Business School.
- “Are You Battling Infobesity?,” AMEinfo.com, setembro 01, 2016, Article
- “The Ways We Decide,” AMEinfo.com, agosto 09, 2016, Article
- “A New Weapon in the War for Talent: Decisions,” AMEinfo.com, junho 01, 2016, Article
- “How group dynamics affect decisions,” Brief, dezembro 03, 2013
- “Decision Insights Compendium: #1-5,” Brief, novembro 20, 2013