He has more than 15 years of consulting experience with us and has worked in our Boston, Sydney and Chicago offices.
Peter's primary focus is in the telecom, technology and media sectors, where he works with corporate and private equity clients on a range of issues. He specializes in client and enterprise computing, enterprise data center supporting, services for OEMs, telecommunications (including technology and media), mobile wireless, fixed telecommunications, media/cable providers, industrial tech (cables, connectors, etc.) and digital platforms. He has additional experience across industries such as financial services, healthcare and industrial products.
He holds expertise in topics related to innovation and new product development, strategic planning, performance improvement, M&A, core strategy and growth, cost reduction and efficiency, and customer strategy and marketing with a dedicated focus on growth strategy and innovation.
Peter's secondary focus is in IoT platforms, including digital transformation and the emergence of profit pool disrupting opportunities for challengers and new entrants.
Outside of Bain, he is a regional board member for the non-profit organization Bottom Line, focused on college access and graduation in the greater Chicago area.
Peter earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and graduated magna cum laude from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Arts in Russian History.
- “Bain & Company opens Austin office,” Consulting.US, abril 30, 2021
- “Headed for the Hills—of Austin: Bain & Company Launches an Austin Office,” Press release, abril 27, 2021
- “Look at Bain & Co.'s new socially distanced Austin office, the first that the firm will open since the pandemic started, complete with 'hot desks' and sanitation stations,” Insider, abril 23, 2021
- “Beyond Proofs of Concept: Scaling the Industrial IoT ,” Brief, janeiro 30, 2019
- “Blue Screens Are Not An Option In The Industrial Internet Of Things,” Forbes.com, novembro 27, 2017, Article