Wade Cruse is a partner based in our Singapore office.
Wade brings a deep, practical focus to his clients that is rooted in his nearly three decades of experience as an industry executive and consultant.
Since 2000, Wade has lived and worked primarily in Southeast Asia, but also in Europe, where he spent several years serving clients while based in our London office. Wade has experience in other major markets, including China, India, Japan, Australia, and the Middle East.
Wade is the leader of our Customer practice in Asia. He covers a wide range of customer related topics including B2B commercial excellence, the Net Promotor System, and our proprietary Simple and Digital solution.
Wade’s client work spans many different industries, driving transformations in financial services (banking and insurance), advanced manufacturing and services, as well as technology, particularly in the semiconductor and hardware industries. Wade has had the privilege of serving several of our firm's high-profile transformation efforts with some of our best and most well-known clients.
Prior to joining us, Wade worked in research and development in the chemicals industry and in operations and management in the steel industry. He was an early member of two start-up steel mini-mills in the mid-1990s in the U.S. Outside of work, he serves on the Board of the Singapore American School in Singapore.
Wade earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Materials Science and Engineering from Lehigh University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- “More Industrial Customers Embrace Virtual Selling,” Snap Chart, abril 23, 2021
- “B2B E-Commerce and Virtual Selling: Meeting Your Customers Where They Want to Buy,” Webinar, abril 21, 2021
- “Virtual Selling Has Become Simply Selling ,” Brief, abril 02, 2021
- “Capturing Value through Pricing,” Webinar, fevereiro 24, 2021
- “B2B Go-to-Market in the New World,” Webinar, novembro 18, 2020