Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Welcome Letter: Fertile Conditions for Healthcare Private Equity Investment,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2020: The Year in Review,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “The Covid-19 Paradox: Widespread Repercussions for Demand, but New Healthcare Investment Opportunities as Well,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Healthcare Payers: A Bid to Reduce Costs for Patients and Employers,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Biopharma: Commercialization Support Services Are Thriving ,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Healthcare M&A: A Pandemic-Induced Slowdown in Every Sector,” Report, 16.03.2021
In the News
- “Healthcare private equity buyouts posted record-setting volumes in 2020 after a year of unprecedented upheaval for global healthcare,” Press release, 16.03.2021
- “Private-Equity Firms Plow Record Amounts Into Biopharmaceutical Sector,” WSJ Pro Private Equity, 08.03.2020 , Здравоохранение
- “Healthcare to Remain a Hotbed for PE Dealmaking: Bain & Company,” The Deal, 22.04.2019 , Здравоохранение
- “Cooper’s Take: Midterm Results May Lead to More Stability for Health-Care Investors,” WSJ Pro , 09.11.2018 , Прямые инвестиции
- “U.S. regulators snip red tape for medical devices to curb opioid crisis,” Reuters, 09.11.2018 , Здравоохранение