Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “ Healthcare and Covid-19: The Aftershocks,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 11.06.2020 , Podcast
- “Healthcare and Covid-19: The Earthquake,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 04.06.2020 , Podcast
- “Megamergers Boost Healthcare M&A to New High,” Snap Chart, 23.03.2020
- “Private Equity Investors Flock to Resilient Healthcare Industry,” Snap Chart, 18.03.2020
- “Maintaining Momentum in Healthcare Private Equity,” Video, 09.03.2020
- “Welcome Letter: Healthcare Private Equity and Corporate M&A Report 2020 ,” Report, 08.03.2020
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2019: The Year in Review ,” Report, 08.03.2020
- “North America: Private Equity Flocks to Healthcare, Intensifying Competition ,” Report, 08.03.2020
- “2020 and Beyond: Strong Fundamentals Will Keep Healthcare Deals Going Strong,” Report, 08.03.2020
- “Private Equity Investors Flock to Healthcare Assets as a Safe Haven,” Snap Chart, 21.05.2019
In the News
- “Private-Equity Firms Plow Record Amounts Into Biopharmaceutical Sector,” WSJ Pro Private Equity, 08.03.2020 , Здравоохранение
- “Healthcare to Remain a Hotbed for PE Dealmaking: Bain & Company,” The Deal, 22.04.2019 , Здравоохранение
- “Cooper’s Take: Midterm Results May Lead to More Stability for Health-Care Investors,” WSJ Pro , 09.11.2018 , Прямые инвестиции
- “U.S. regulators snip red tape for medical devices to curb opioid crisis,” Reuters, 09.11.2018 , Здравоохранение
- “Amazon's Challenges With the PillPack Purchase,” Bloomberg, 23.07.2018 , Здравоохранение