Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Welcome Letter: Sizing Up the Great Adaptation,” Report, 16.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2021: The Year in Review ,” Report, 16.03.2022
- “Covid-19 Fallout: Investing to Handle Pandemics Present and Future,” Report, 16.03.2022
- “Now Playing: The Return of the Healthcare Megadeal,” Report, 16.03.2022
- “Growth Equity Blossoms in Emerging Tech-Related Healthcare Firms ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Deal Returns: Look to Revenues and Multiples,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Corporate M&A: Rebounding from the Pandemic,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Exits: Corporate Buyers Step Up,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Biopharma: Traditional Pharma Services Lead the Way ,” Report, 15.03.2022
In the News
- “Megadeals are here to stay, and they’re redefining the healthcare landscape,” Press release, 15.03.2022
- “Bain Feature: Healthcare Private-Equity Scores Record Year in Asia,” The Wall Street Journal, 22.03.2021 , Здравоохранение
- “Healthcare private equity buyouts posted record-setting volumes in 2020 after a year of unprecedented upheaval for global healthcare,” Press release, 16.03.2021
- “Bain Feature: Healthcare Sponsors Flocked to Public Markets in 2020,” The Wall Street Journal, 16.03.2021 , Прямые инвестиции
- “Global healthcare private equity deals rise in 2020, total value declines,” Modern Healthcare, 16.03.2021 , Здравоохранение