Suzanne joined Bain in 1996 as a member of the Boston office and also spent five years in San Francisco. She has served clients primarily in the retail and consumer products industries, including department stores, fashion, grocery, and food and beverage manufacturing. She has deep expertise on consumer and industry trends, including digital and omnichannel experiences and strategy. Suzanne has worked on a variety of assignments including growth and brand strategy, localization, innovation, turnaround and cost reduction.
Suzanne earned an MBA in Strategic and Operations Management from the Wharton School and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences from Duke University.
- “Can Retail Supply Chains Fulfill Shoppers’ Holiday Wishes?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 05.12.2019 , Brief
- “What Will Amazon Deliver This Christmas?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 07.11.2019 , Brief
- “Будущее розничной торговли: выигрышные модели новой эры,” Brief, 10.06.2019
- “Holiday Recap and Technology Trends for 2019 ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 24.01.2019 , Article
- “The Holiday Marketing Challenge: Spend Smart, Keep Customers ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 19.12.2018