Claudia has advised multinational clients, mainly across luxury and fashion goods, for more than 24 years. She has extensively worked on issues relatied to corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, product and service adjacencies, channel and omni-channel strategy, new product development, innovation, acquisitions and divestitures, performance improvement and organizational change.
Claudia is the lead author of Bain’s annual Luxury Goods Report, developed since 1999 in cooperation with Altagamma, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
Claudia is a globally recognized expert in the luxury sphere. In 2009, she was named one of the “Top 25 Consultants in the World” by Consulting Magazine and one of the “Top 100 Italian women leaders” by Forbes in 2019.
She is a frequent speaker and writer on luxury goods strategy and is extensively quoted in Italian and international media, including Il sole 24 ore, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, The New York Times and The Economist.
- “How Fashion and Luxury Brands Must Retool for the New World,” Webinar, julio 22, 2020
- “How Covid-19 Is Reshaping the Luxury Market,” Infographic, abril 02, 2020
- “Luxury after Covid-19: Changed for (the) Good?,” Brief, marzo 26, 2020
- “Eight Themes That Are Rewriting the Future of Luxury Goods,” Report, febrero 05, 2020
- “The Future of Luxury: A Look into Tomorrow to Understand Today,” Report, enero 10, 2019
In the News
- “‘Revenge spending’ by the rich could drive luxury recovery,” CNBC, mayo 13, 2020, Retail
- “Spanish luxury brands buoyed by high-end tourists,” Financial Times, abril 15, 2018, Retail
- “Richemont, the world’s second-biggest luxury firm, bets on digital,” The Economist, enero 25, 2018, Retail
- “85 percent of luxury growth this year due to younger generations,” CNBC, noviembre 03, 2017, Retail
- “Generations Y and Z drive growth in luxury market,” The Economist, octubre 25, 2017, Retail