Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “Heady Competition for Healthcare Assets May Change the Route to Returns,” The PE Hub Network, abril 24, 2019, Article
- “Healthcare to Remain a Hotbed for PE Dealmaking: Bain & Company,” The Deal, abril 22, 2019, Healthcare
- “Letter from Kara Murphy and Nirad Jain,” Report, abril 17, 2019
- “Year in Review: Healthcare Megadeals Lead the Way,” Report, abril 17, 2019
- “Getting Healthcare Deals Done in a Crowded Market,” Report, abril 17, 2019
- “North America: Ample Capital Pushes Deal Activity to Record Levels,” Report, abril 17, 2019
- “Europe: Robust Activity Despite Long-Term Uncertainty,” Report, abril 17, 2019
- “Asia-Pacific: Surging Consumer Demand for Healthcare,” Report, abril 17, 2019
- “Providers: A Push into New Segments,” Report, abril 17, 2019
- “Payers: Assets that Help Increase Operational Efficiencies,” Report, abril 17, 2019