Jordan Lee is a partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is an expert in Bain's Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) and Customer Strategy & Marketing (CS&M) practice areas, as well as Bain's Sales Compensation Booster.
He has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience with deep expertise in technology hardware, software and fintech. He advises clients in growth strategy, route-to-market strategy, go-to-market models, channel program development and sales compensation.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Jordan was a Lead Software Engineer at Electronic Arts working on core technologies, business process redesign and enabling outsourcing.
Jordan graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and earned his MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- “The Sales Playbook of Successful B2B Teams,” HBR.org, agosto 25, 2021, Article
- “Winning with the Channel: How to Weather the Pandemic with Your Tech Partner Ecosystem,” Webinar, maio 27, 2020
- “Unlimited Partners: Equipping Your Sales Channel to Thrive during Covid-19,” Brief, maio 12, 2020
- “Managing and Compensating Your Sellers in Q2 and Beyond,” Webinar, abril 09, 2020
- “Sensible Sales Compensation in the Face of Uncertainty,” Brief, abril 08, 2020