Since joining Bain in 2005, Justin has actively directed teams in multiple sectors including technology, telecommunications, private equity, financial services and utilities. He has also advised corporate clients on general business strategy, including pricing, GTM excellence, merger integration and business process redesign. He is a leader in Bain’s Pricing and GTM practices, with a focus on technology clients.
Justin advises on a broad range of topics, including pricing strategy, platform pricing, subscription and utility pricing, dynamic pricing, channel discounting, salesforce roles and structure, coverage, enablement and channel program design.
In 2013, Justin won both the Polaris Award for exemplary mentorship and office leadership and the Bain Results Challenge Award in 2013 and 2017, given to the case project that helps clients achieve outstanding results and provides a top experience for Bain and client team members. He has also won a Customer Strategy & Marketing Outstanding Contributor award for his pricing IP development and client work.
Prior to Bain, Justin worked in the strategy group of Capital One Financial.
He received his MBA, with honors in strategic management, from the Wharton School. He also earned his BA in economics at Bates College, graduating magna cum laude.
- “The Secret to B2B Pricing in a Digital World,” Brief, agosto 01, 2018
- “Five Pricing Myths You Should Avoid At All Cost,” IndustryWeek, dezembro 31, 2014, Article
- “The 5 pricing myths tech firms must overcome now,” IT Best Of Breed, dezembro 31, 2014, Article
- “Clearing the Roadblocks to Better B2B Pricing,” Brief, dezembro 10, 2014
- “How SaaS Providers Can Use Pricing to Achieve Their Ambitions,” Brief, julho 09, 2014