Justin spends the majority of his time working with private equity funds and corporate clients in the healthcare sector. He has led more than 50 diligence cases primarily focused on healthcare, including healthcare providers, provider and payer services and healthcare information technology (HCIT). He has also worked with healthcare corporate clients to address a wide range of topics, including growth strategy, operational excellence, full potential strategy and adjacency screening.
Prior to Bain, Justin spent three years as part of the investment team at AEA Investors, a middle market private equity fund.
He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with high honors.
- “Covid-19 Fallout: Investing to Handle Pandemics Present and Future,” Report, março 16, 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, março 15, 2022
- “Providers: Sparks of Innovation in Primary Care, but Labor Tightens,” Report, março 15, 2022
- “Payers: A Shift from Insurance to Services,” Report, março 15, 2022
- “Healthcare IT: Faster, Smarter, Tuned to Value ,” Report, março 15, 2022