Justin spends the majority of his time working with private equity funds and corporate clients in the healthcare sector. He has led more than 50 diligence cases primarily focused on healthcare, including healthcare providers, provider and payer services and healthcare information technology (HCIT). He has also worked with healthcare corporate clients to address a wide range of topics, including growth strategy, operational excellence, full potential strategy and adjacency screening.
Prior to Bain, Justin spent three years as part of the investment team at AEA Investors, a middle market private equity fund.
He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with high honors.
- “Will Covid-19 Hurt or Help Healthcare Companies? It Depends,” 스냅차트, 2021년3월19일
- “The Covid-19 Paradox: Widespread Repercussions for Demand, but New Healthcare Investment Opportunities as Well,” Report, 2021년3월17일
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, 2021년3월17일
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Healthcare Data Moves to Center Stage ,” Report, 2020년3월8일