Justin spends the majority of his time working with private equity funds and corporate clients in the healthcare sector. He has led more than 50 diligence cases primarily focused on healthcare, including healthcare providers, provider and payer services and healthcare information technology (HCIT). He has also worked with healthcare corporate clients to address a wide range of topics, including growth strategy, operational excellence, full potential strategy and adjacency screening.
Prior to Bain, Justin spent three years as part of the investment team at AEA Investors, a middle market private equity fund.
He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with high honors.
- “Will Covid-19 Hurt or Help Healthcare Companies? It Depends,” Snap Chart, marzo 2021
- “The Covid-19 Paradox: Widespread Repercussions for Demand, but New Healthcare Investment Opportunities as Well,” Report, marzo 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, marzo 2021
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, marzo 2021
- “Healthcare Data Moves to Center Stage ,” Report, marzo 2020