Kurt has over 15 years of consulting and industry experience. He has expertise across a range of industries including grocery, mass retail, specialty retail, and food & beverage. He also has significant experience in Bain's Private Equity Group.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Kurt was a vice president with JPMorgan Chase.
Kurt received a BA in business administration from Western Washington University. He earned his MBA and was a Palmer Scholar at Wharton.
- “Acquiring furniture, décor businesses just got a lot trickier for investors ,” PE Hub, junho 05, 2020, Retail
- “Is Your Finance Organization Ready to Navigate the Coronavirus?,” Brief, março 17, 2020
- “Funding the Future of Retail Through Cost Transformation,” Brief, junho 16, 2019
- “Kurt Grichel: Rethinking How Finance Uses Digital Tools,” Video, novembro 15, 2018
- “The Zero-Based Cost Revolution in Retail,” Brief, junho 21, 2018