Kurt has over 15 years of consulting and industry experience. He has expertise across a range of industries including grocery, mass retail, specialty retail, and food & beverage. He also has significant experience in Bain's Private Equity Group.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Kurt was a vice president with JPMorgan Chase.
Kurt received a BA in business administration from Western Washington University. He earned his MBA and was a Palmer Scholar at Wharton.
- “Acquiring furniture, décor businesses just got a lot trickier for investors ,” PE Hub, 2020年6月5日, 小売
- “Is Your Finance Organization Ready to Navigate the Coronavirus?,” 論説, 2020年3月17日
- “Funding the Future of Retail Through Cost Transformation,” 論説, 2019年6月16日
- “Kurt Grichel: Rethinking How Finance Uses Digital Tools,” 動画, 2018年11月15日
- “The Zero-Based Cost Revolution in Retail,” 論説, 2018年6月21日