Walter Sinn is the managing partner of Bain & Company's offices in Germany, based in Frankfurt. He is a leader in Bain's Financial Services practice, with deep expertise in the Banking sector, and also serves on the firm's Board of Directors.
Walter has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
He advises business leaders across a range of banking sectors. He has extensive expertise in strategy development and transformation programs, including post-merger integration, turnaround management and reorganization.
Walter formerly led Bain's Financial Services and Banking practice groups in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Prior to joining Bain, he was a senior partner at another global consulting firm.
Walter holds a degree in business administration from University of Mannheim and is a graduate of ESSEC in Paris.
- “Germany's banks in 2018: Faster, stronger... and more profitable?,” Brief, dezembro 18, 2018
- “Germany’s Banks 2017,” Brief, dezembro 17, 2017
- “Germany’s banks 2016,” Brief, dezembro 07, 2016
- “Germany's banks 2015,” Brief, novembro 16, 2015
- “Germany's banks 2014,” Brief, outubro 21, 2014