Walter has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
He advises business leaders across a range of banking sectors. He has extensive expertise in strategy development and transformation programs, including post-merger integration, turnaround management and reorganization.
Walter formerly led Bain's Financial Services and Banking practice groups in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Prior to joining Bain, he was a senior partner at another global consulting firm.
Walter holds a degree in business administration from University of Mannheim and is a graduate of ESSEC in Paris.
- “Germany's banks in 2018: Faster, stronger... and more profitable?,” Brief, December 2018
- “Germany’s Banks 2017,” Brief, December 2017
- “Germany’s banks 2016,” Brief, December 2016
- “Germany's banks 2015,” Brief, November 2015
- “Germany's banks 2014,” Brief, October 2014