Generation Digital Workforce presented by Blue Prism
Robotic Process Automation has become pervasive across industries; however, many organizations have failed to make automation a fundamental part of the corporate strategy.
Blue Prism’s Brad Hairston speaks with Michael Heric, a partner with Bain & Company who leads the firm's global automation solution. He explains how companies can elevate their automation agenda and get significantly more value from the digital workforce.
The conversation focused in on the following topics:
- What is the state of the union of the digital workforce in the market?
- How is the COVID-19 pandemic driving automation initiatives?
- What are some of the reasons that many companies have failed to scale their digital workforce?
- How many companies link automation via the digital workforce to their corporate transformation goals?
- How can organizations that have stalled out and are not effectively scaling their digital workforce get on the right track?
- How important is C-level sponsorship to the long-term success of the digital workforce?
- How do you make sure that companies who have invested in the digital workforce get the full value from it?