Adam Borchert is a partner in Bain & Company's Boston office and a leader in the firm's Consumer Products, Retail, Mergers & Acquisitions, Performance Improvement and Supply Chain Management practices.
During his time at Bain, Adam has worked with clients across a variety of industries, including consumer packaged goods, retail, media, industrial products and private equity. He has assisted these clients with a broad set of priorities, which span growth strategy, merger integration, separation and divestiture planning, organizational design, supply chain performance improvement, cost reduction and due diligence. In addition to client work, Adam is active in Bain’s associate consultant recruiting program.
Prior to joining Bain in 2004, Adam worked as an investment banker with Morgan Stanley and as a corporate finance analyst with Sirius Satellite Radio. Adam also spent a year working in business development for a start-up entertainment company.
Adam holds an MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, where he graduated with highest distinction. He also holds a BA in economics from Harvard University, where he graduated cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa in 1998.
- “Supply Chain Control Towers: Getting to the Promised Land,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, 2019년11월12일, Article
- “Is Your Supply Chain Ready for Alexa? Artificial Intelligence? Autonomous Vehicles?,” Brief, 2018년12월5일
- “How Big Brands Can Prepare for US Grocery's Tectonic Shifts,” Brief, 2017년3월8일
- “Overcoming the Synergy Odds in a Merger,” The Edge Markets, 2015년6월12일, Article
- “Delivering M&A Benefits,” CEO Forum, 2015년3월13일, Article