Andrew has extensive experience working with private equity clients, covering both diligence and growth strategy for portfolio companies. He has worked on more than 100 commercial diligence engagements across a wide range of industries and advised the majority of the top funds in the Americas on some of their highest-impact investment decisions. He has additional experience supporting management teams under private equity control with growth strategy and M&A.
Andrew also advises insurance and wealth management companies in both the United States and Canada, playing a leading role in solving their toughest growth problems. He delivers insights and analytics that diagnose clients' growth trajectories and inform both where to play and how to win. These insights have led to a number of major corporate, channel and product strategy success stories, including portfolio strategy, adjacency growth strategies, channel strategy, salesforce optimization, organizational restructuring, M&A and pricing strategies.
Andrew earned an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto, where he was a Bregman Scholar. He also earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science from McGill University and an International Baccalaureate Diploma from Saint John High School in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- “Sound Advice: The Big Pivot for Wealth Management Firms during Covid-19,” Brief, 2020년4월17일
- “Andrew Edwards: To Earn Greater Loyalty, Investment Brokerages Should Think Digital,” Video, 2018년6월28일
- “To Earn Greater Loyalty, Investment Brokerages Should Think Digital,” Brief, 2018년1월16일
- “For Brokerages, Better Digital Experiences Earn Greater Loyalty,” 스냅차트, 2017년12월5일
- “Andrew Edwards: Seizing the Robo-Advising Opportunity,” Video, 2016년11월2일