He has more than 25 years of consulting experience with Bain, advising business leaders throughout North America and Europe on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Tony advises clients across a range of financial services sectors, with a particular emphasis on life insurance, asset/wealth management and retail banking. He holds deep expertise in corporate and business unit strategy, customer loyalty, distribution strategy and merger integration.
He earned an MBA with distinction from INSEAD and a Bachelor of Commerce and Economics with honors from Queen's University.
- “Wealth Management M&A,” M&A Report, 2022년2월8일, Report
- “How M&A Will Reshape the Asset Management Industry ,” M&A Report, 2021년2월16일, Report
- “Sound Advice: The Big Pivot for Wealth Management Firms during Covid-19,” Brief, 2020년4월17일
- “To Life Insurers, the Grass Looks Greener in Asset Management,” 스냅차트, 2020년3월2일
- “Life Insurers Spread Their Wings, But Can They Maintain Altitude?,” Brief, 2020년2월4일