He has more than 15 years of experience in consulting, industry, and academia in the United States, Western Europe, and Southeast Asia.
Edy has significant experience advising clients in financial services sectors such as banking, insurance and private equity, as well as consumer products, retail and technology. His expertise spans across strategy, performance improvement and change management.
Prior to joining us in 2010, he worked as a corporate venturing manager and R&D Project Manager at NV Bekaert SA.
Edy earned an MBA from INSEAD, where he was on the Dean's List, as well as a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from Northwestern University. He also holds a BEng in Metallurgical Engineering from the University of Indonesia.
- “How Indonesian Banks Are Making the Most of Moments That Matter ,” 스냅차트, 2022년2월14일
- “Creating Change on the Front Line: The Business Rewards of Stargazing ,” Article, 2020년6월24일
- “Putting a Lid on Customer Call Volume,” Jakarta Post, 2015년11월5일, Article
- “Can Indonesia’s banks go digital to fuel faster growth?,” Jakarta Post, 2014년9월15일, Article
- “Is the party over for national banks?,” Jakarta Post, 2014년1월27일, Article