Eric Beranger-Fenouillet is a partner based in our Middle East office. He is a core member of our Energy and Natural Resources practice.
Eric holds particularly deep expertise in the Oil & Gas and Utilities sectors. He has developed strategies for market entry, M&A and investments, commercial due diligence, expansion and turnaround for players in these sectors. He has also led multiple post-merger integration and cost-cutting industrial projects across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Prior to joining us, he was a project engineer at Siemens Transportation Systems in Europe and Asia, as well as a production and logistics engineer at Lafarge in North America.
Eric holds an MBA from HEC France and an MS from the Georgia Institute of Technology in the US. He completed his BS in mechanical engineering from Arts et Métiers, France.
- “Managing energy and resource transition challenges,” Arabian Business, 2021년12월12일, 에너지와 천연자원
- “Why ESG Investors and Energy and Natural Resources Companies Should Collaborate,” Arabian Business, 2021년9월16일, 에너지와 천연자원
- “ESG investors can harness energy transition,” Khaleej Times, 2021년8월16일, 에너지와 천연자원
- “Five imperatives to thrive in a Hydrogen future,” Biz Bahrain, 2021년2월19일, 석유 및 가스
- “Using Aerial Intelligence in Energy and Utilities,” Webinar, 2020년10월20일