Ethan has more than 10 years of management consulting experience and has advised energy and private equity clients on a wide range of projects across the energy value chain, with a focus on growth strategy, organizational effectiveness, performance improvement and M&A.
Ethan joined the firm's Boston office in 2004 and worked in the Dallas office before moving to Houston to open the Bain Houston office. Prior to joining Bain, he spent several years as an entrepreneur, founding and growing two companies in his hometown of Austin, Texas.
Ethan holds an MBA from MIT's Sloan School of Management and an AB from Harvard University.
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” Brief, 2019년8월5일
- “Kelner’s Take: The Public-Private Energy Venture’s Marriage of Convenience,” WSJ Pro, 2018년2월9일, 사모펀드
- “Long-Term Survival for OFSE Companies,” Oil&Gas Financial Journal, 2016년4월24일, Article
- “Report: Downturn will fundamentally reshape services industry,” The Houston Chronicle's Fuel Fix Blog, 2015년12월4일
- “Beyond Cost Cutting: The Opportunity for Oilfield Services and Equipment Companies,” Brief, 2015년12월2일