Ethan has more than 15 years of experience with Bain and has advised energy clients on a wide range of projects across the value chain. He has led multiple engagements on growth strategy, organizational effectiveness, performance improvement, commercial diligence and M&A.
Ethan joined the firm's Boston office in 2004 and also worked in the Dallas office before moving to Houston and opening our office there in 2009. Prior to joining Bain, he spent several years as an entrepreneur, founding and growing two companies in his hometown of Austin, Texas.
Ethan holds an MBA from MIT's Sloan School of Management and an AB from Harvard University.
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” Brief, 2019년8월5일
- “Kelner’s Take: The Public-Private Energy Venture’s Marriage of Convenience,” WSJ Pro, 2018년2월9일, 사모펀드
- “Long-Term Survival for OFSE Companies,” Oil&Gas Financial Journal, 2016년4월24일, Article
- “Report: Downturn will fundamentally reshape services industry,” The Houston Chronicle's Fuel Fix Blog, 2015년12월4일
- “Beyond Cost Cutting: The Opportunity for Oilfield Services and Equipment Companies,” Brief, 2015년12월2일