Ethan has more than 10 years of management consulting experience and has advised energy and private equity clients on a wide range of projects across the energy value chain, with a focus on growth strategy, organizational effectiveness, performance improvement and M&A.
Ethan joined the firm's Boston office in 2004 and worked in the Dallas office before moving to Houston to open the Bain Houston office. Prior to joining Bain, he spent several years as an entrepreneur, founding and growing two companies in his hometown of Austin, Texas.
Ethan holds an MBA from MIT's Sloan School of Management and an AB from Harvard University.
- “Three Trends Reshuffling North America’s Midstream Industry,” 論説, 2019年8月5日
- “Long-Term Survival for OFSE Companies,” Oil&Gas Financial Journal, 2016年4月24日, 記事
- “Beyond Cost Cutting: The Opportunity for Oilfield Services and Equipment Companies,” 論説, 2015年12月2日
- “Integrated planning: The key to operational excellence upstream,” Oil&Gas Financial Journal, 2013年12月11日, 記事
- “Integrated planning: The key to upstream operational excellence,” 論説, 2013年5月29日