Johan Lundgren is an advisory partner with Bain & Company Nordic, based in Bain's Stockholm office. He leads the firm's Swedish practice and is an expert in Bain's Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Automotive and Machinery & Equipment practices.
He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience with Bain.
Johan has extensive experience serving global leaders in the automotive, engineered goods and services and consumer products industries on strategy, growth and performance improvement issues. He also advises prominent financial investors in the Nordic region on all aspects of their businesses.
In addition to his client engagements, Johan serves as the leader of Bain Nordic's social impact initiatives and is a member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the World Childhood Foundation.
Johan holds an MSc with distinction from the Stockholm School of Economics and took part in the MBA exchange program at Manchester Business School.
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월27일
- “Europe’s Truck Buyers Want EVs and Hybrids,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월20일
- “Total Cost of Ownership Is Most Important to Europe’s Truck Buyers,” 스냅차트, 2018년11월14일
- “How Europe’s Truck Makers Can Break Out of the Pack,” Brief, 2018년9월12일
- “Navigating the New Rules of the Road in Europe's Truck Market,” Forbes.com, 2017년3월3일, Article