Richard is a partner with Bain & Company in London in the Consumer Products practice.
With more than 15 years of consulting experience, Richard is an expert in helping companies grow, from corporate strategy to brand strategy to salesforce effectiveness. He has worked across international markets including Europe, Asia and the Americas.
He leads Bain's global Digital practice in consumer products and is Bain's UK Digital lead across sectors. He has supported clients on topics from digital transformation and digital marketing to digital commerce acceleration.
He has led successful transformation projects at a number of the world's largest consumer goods and services companies, working across multiple markets and categories to achieve exceptional results.
He holds a BSc degree in Chemistry from Bristol University.
- “How Brands Can Navigate Turbulence with a Disruption Radar,” Brief, 2019년5월29일
- “Winning the Race for Digital Commerce,” Brief, 2017년3월9일
- “Deconstructing the Digital Agenda in Consumer Products,” Brief, 2017년3월8일
- “Junk food and booze could follow tobacco in plain packaging push,” Bloomberg, 2015년1월23일, 소비재
- “Learning how to change with UK shoppers,” Report, 2013년3월25일