He has spent more than 20 years as an adviser to national oil companies (NOCs), international oil companies (IOCs) and oil contractors across APAC, EMEA and Latam.
His core areas of expertise include strategy, performance improvement, supply chain management, post-merger integration and organization, and digital and corporate transformation.
His experience covers the entire oil & gas value chain (up-, mid- and down-stream), as well as petrochemicals, oil services and engineering and contracting.
Prior to joining Bain in 1995, Roberto’s focus lay in research and teaching activities at the University of Trento and Bocconi University.
Roberto holds a degree in business administration from Bocconi University.
- “Rethinking Water Management in Oil and Gas,” Brief, 2019년4월29일
- “Decarbonization Could Boost Europe’s Midstream Operators,” 스냅차트, 2019년3월12일
- “Europe’s Midstream Infrastructure Enters a Greener Era,” Brief, 2019년2월12일
- “Roberto Nava: Large project management in oil and gas,” Video, 2014년11월24일
- “Large project management in oil and gas,” Brief, 2013년5월29일