Tim O’Connor joined Bain & Company in 1993 and is a partner based in the firm's Boston office. He is a leader in Bain’s Private Equity and Education practices, as well as a member of the firm's Investment Committee.
During his tenure at Bain, Tim has led over 600 projects for private equity funds and their portfolio companies, focusing on commercial due diligence, value creation plans and fund strategies.
In the education sphere, Tim has led work across the value chain, having led strategy work for school operators, curriculum providers and educational software providers.
Prior to joining Bain, Tim held various positions at W.R. Grace and Company and Interpublic Group.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor’s degree from Yale University.
- “Tim O'Connor: Looking Ahead in Private Equity,” Podcast, 2018년8월9일
- “Covid-19: Implications for Education Private Equity Investors,” Webinar, 2020년5월6일
- “Buy-and-Build: The Dealmakers,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2019년11월22일, Podcast
- “Buy-and-Build: The Dealbreakers,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, 2019년11월21일, Podcast
- “Private Equity Buy-and-Build: How to Get It Right,” Brief, 2019년11월20일