Todd Sangster is an associate partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is a member of Bain's Healthcare practice.
He has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience.
Todd advises clients across a range of healthcare sectors, with a particular focus in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and diagnostics. He holds deep expertise in issues such as corporate and business unit strategy, category leadership, clinical development, commercial excellence and managed care contracting.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked as a research assistant at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research.
Todd holds a PhD in Genetics from The University of Chicago and a BA in Biochemical Science from Harvard University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
- “Strengthening Our Business: The Value of Experts at Bain ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021년3월8일, Podcast
- “Finding The Right Path To Category Leadership In Oncology,” In Vivo, 2017년6월3일, Article
- “Focus Matters: How Biopharma Can Reward Shareholders,” Brief, 2016년11월29일
- “Todd Sangster: Category Leadership in Oncology,” Video, 2016년11월9일
- “New Paths to Value Creation in Pharma,” Brief, 2014년9월24일