Todd Sangster is an associate partner in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is a member of Bain's Healthcare practice.
He has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience.
Todd advises clients across a range of healthcare sectors, with a particular focus in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and diagnostics. He holds deep expertise in issues such as corporate and business unit strategy, category leadership, clinical development, commercial excellence and managed care contracting.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked as a research assistant at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research.
Todd holds a PhD in Genetics from The University of Chicago and a BA in Biochemical Science from Harvard University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
- “Strengthening Our Business: The Value of Experts at Bain ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 8 mars 2021, Podcast
- “Finding The Right Path To Category Leadership In Oncology,” In Vivo, 3 juin 2017, Article
- “Focus Matters: How Biopharma Can Reward Shareholders,” Etude, 29 novembre 2016
- “Todd Sangster: Category Leadership in Oncology,” Video, 9 novembre 2016
- “New Paths to Value Creation in Pharma,” Etude, 24 septembre 2014