Usman has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising leading businesses on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
His consulting engagements have included clients in a range of sectors, including oil and gas, consumer products and retail, supply chain management, automotives and technology. He specializes in the areas of growth and portfolio strategy, fund strategy, M&A advisory and due diligence, organizational effectiveness and turnarounds.
As an active member of Bain's Private Equity Group, Usman advises investors and their portfolio companies on strategy, commercial due diligence and portfolio company value creation.
Usman also leads Bain's Southeast Asia social impact practice work as the regional leader for Bain Cares, Bain's pro-bono program providing advice to nonprofit organizations.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Usman worked as an associate in investment management and a manager in trade advisory.
He holds an MBA with distinction from INSEAD and a BA in Economics-Philosophy from Columbia University.
- “Fulfilling Southeast Asia’s Digital Financial Services Promise,” Brief, 2019년10월30일
- “Private Equity Investors Embrace Impact Investing ,” Brief, 2019년4월17일
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Report 2019,” Report, 2019년3월15일
- “Factory Worker's Son Creates $7 Billion Startup,” Bloomberg, 2018년11월21일, 사모펀드
- “How to Make Your IT Family Happy,” Jakarta Post, 2015년12월28일, Article