Arpan Sheth is a partner in Bain & Company's Bengaluru office. He leads Bain's Asia-Pacific Information Technology and Digital practices, as well as Bain India's Private Equity practice. Arpan has been a part of the leadership team in Bain's New York, Sydney and India offices over his career with the firm. He serves as office head for the Bengaluru office.
Arpan has nearly 25 years of consulting experience in the IT industry, working with both CIOs and providers of enterprise technology products and services. Arpan has led large-scale transformation efforts in the IT organizations of leading companies across financial services, technology and telecommunications. He has also led strategy and customer-focused engagements with leading tech and IT enterprises across the US and India as well as focused-growth efforts with providers of enterprise software and hardware.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Arpan was a vice president of a systems integrator, where he led large-scale SI programs. He was also a manager in the strategic information technology practice of A.T. Kearney, where he focused on IT strategy and business technology issues in financial services.
Arpan received an MBA from the Darden School at the University of Virginia and holds a BS in electrical engineering from the University of Virginia.
- “India Philanthropy Report 2019,” Report, March 2019
- “India Private Equity Report 2018,” Report, April 2018
- “India's way to $1 trillion digital economy,” The Economic Times, April 2018
- “PE, VC investments surge 60% to a record $26 billion in 2017: Study,” The Economic Times, April 2018, Private Equity
- “India Philanthropy Report 2018,” Report, February 2018