He began his career with us nearly three decades ago.
Since 2016, Axel has entirely dedicated his time to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) work. In this capacity, he advises companies and investors on their journeys toward sustainable business models.
Axel graduated from Mannheim Business School and French Grande Ecole ESSEC.
- “ESG at the Tipping Point: From Measurement to Management ,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, April 2022, Podcast
- “ESG at the Tipping Point: From Awareness to Action,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, April 2022, Podcast
- “The ESG Imperative in M&A,” M&A Report, February 2022, Report
- “The Expanding Case for ESG in Private Equity,” Global Private Equity Report, March 2021, Report
- “Could Covid-19 Open More Doors for ESG Investing?,” Snap Chart, August 2020