He has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain, leading high-performing teams in partnering with a wide array of public and private clients.
Brian serves as a key advisor to senior executives to help them analyze and solve their toughest strategic and operational problems. He has extensive experience working with consumer products companies addressing topics such as operating model, brand and business unit strategy, salesforce design, sales execution, assortment optimization and supply chain reinvention.
Within the consumer products industry, he has a particular focus on food and beverages. In recent years, he has led work with some of the best-known consumer products companies in the world, as well as emerging brands. In addition to consumer products, Brian advises clients in private equity, retail and industrials, with a focus on growth strategy, full potential blueprints and M&A.
Prior to joining Bain, Brian was involved with a real estate business and spent time with another consulting firm in software research and development.
He holds an MBA from the Harvard Business School and a BS in Computer Science from the University of Notre Dame.
- “Unlocking Value in Insurgent Brand Acquisitions,” Webinar, November 2020
- “Memo to Big Brands: It’s Too Soon to Write Off Insurgents,” Brief, May 2020
- “The Demise of Insurgent Brands or the Silver Lining?,” Snap Chart, May 2020
- “Insurgents Are Putting the Consumer Back in Consumer Goods,” Brief, May 2019
- “New Rules for M&A in Consumer Products,” Brief, April 2019