Eric has more than three decades of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading companies. He has led assignments in the financial services, telecommunications, internet and electric utility industries. In addition, he uses his expertise in customer strategy and marketing to help clients to develop value propositions, improve customer experience and implement loyalty strategies.
Eric has contributed to such publications as the Harvard Business Review, Marketing Management, Journal of Brand Management and Design Management Journal. He was the recipient of a Social Science Research Council Foreign Area Fellowship and has served as a Trustee of the Marketing Science Institute.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, Eric built extensive experience as a leader in the customer strategy sector where he founded one of the first comprehensive marketing science capabilities in the consulting industry.
Eric earned a BA from Stanford University and MA and PhD degrees in anthropology from Boston University.
- “Smarter Segmentation Strategy for the Great Reluctance,” Brief, September 2020
- “The Essential Guide to Post–Covid-19 Consumers,” Video, June 2020
- “The Great Reluctance,” Brief, June 2020
- “Anticipating When Consumer Sentiment on Covid-19 Will Turn,” Brief, April 2020
- “To Market to an Upended World, Test, Test, Test,” Brief, April 2020