Graham Rose is a partner based in Bain & Company's Boston office. He is a member of the firm's Private Equity and Energy & Natural Resources practices and has more than 15 years of consulting experience at Bain.
Graham spends the majority of his time working with private equity funds on strategic due diligence and portfolio improvement. He has led over 300 cases diligencing assets across a range of industries, evaluating growth prospects, profit improvement opportunities and portfolio strategies.
He also regularly works with investors on their own strategies, particularly by determining focus areas and means of developing processes and organizations to generate repeatable success.
In addition to his private equity experience, Graham advises clients across a variety of sectors within the industrial goods and services and consumer products spheres.
He is actively involved in Bain's consultant training and recruiting initiatives.
Prior to joining Bain, Graham worked as a financial analyst in the investment banking division of Alex Brown, focusing on equity and debt financing and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). He also worked as an associate at the private equity firm TD Capital, where his client portfolio spanned the media, technology, oil and gas, mining and consumer products spheres.
Graham holds an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was named a Palmer Scholar. He also holds an honors degree in government and legal studies from Bowdoin College.
- “Deal Teams Go Digital,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, July 2020, Podcast
- “The $2.5 Trillion Question,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, July 2020, Podcast
- “Advice for LPs: Navigating Today's Private Equity Market ,” Video, November 2019
- “Private Equity’s New Take on Diversification: Don’t Stray Too Far,” Report, February 2019
- “Spotlight on GP Equity Stakes: Will the Bonanza Continue?,” Report, February 2019