She has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain and has worked in all of Bain's Southeast Asia offices, in addition to the firm's Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Los Angeles and New York offices.
At Bain, Gwendolyn's experience has spanned a broad range of industries, including retail, financial services, oil & gas, logistics, technology and commodities. She has worked closely with clients from Indonesia to Singapore on topics such as M&A integration and implementation, corporate and business unit turnaround strategy, and performance improvement.
Gwendolyn earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She is a graduate of Stanford University, where she received her bachelor's degree in economics.
- “Digital Consumers of Tomorrow, Here Today,” Report, August 2020
- “How Covid-19 Is Changing Southeast Asia’s Consumers,” Report, June 2020
- “Riding the Digital Wave,” Report, January 2020
- “Gwendolyn Lim: Loyalty in Banking,” Video, December 2018
- “Investing in a Sustainable Future,” Video, December 2018