Jeff Tijssen is an expert partner and the leader of our global fintech business. He is based in our London office.
He has more than 15 years of consulting and financial services experience, advising business leaders on how to successfully transform their organisations, develop new innovative business models and capabilities, and build digital propositions and platforms.
Jeff's core work includes establishing a number of digital banks across four different continents. He has served leading financial institutions throughout Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Prior to joining us, Jeff led the global consulting business for a fintech consultancy and worked for two other global consulting firms. He is an active member of the global fintech community, chairs a UK-based fintech forum, and is a regular speaker at international industry events.
Jeff holds an M.Sc. in Economics and Business from the Erasmus University (Rotterdam, the Netherlands).
- “When Investors Eat the World of Fintech,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, December 2021, Podcast
- “When Software Eats the World of Finance,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, December 2021, Podcast
- “Exploring the Growth Opportunity of Buy Now, Pay Later in the UK,” Webinar, November 2021
- “Digital Lending Can Resolve the Service Dilemma for SMEs,” Brief, November 2021
- “Buy Now, Pay Later Moves Center Stage with Consumers and Regulators ,” Report, October 2021