He has extensive experience in the automotive industry, in machinery and plant engineering and in the area of industrial goods. The focal points of his consulting activities are growth strategies, turnarounds and potential development programs.
Jörg studied Engineering in Stuttgart and London. He subsequently went on to develop the concept of the "Fractal Company" for the Fraunhofer Institute and implemented this on a practical basis in industrial projects. In parallel to this, he earned his doctorate in Business Administration.
- “How Europe’s Truck Makers Can Break Out of the Pack,” Brief, September 2018
- “Innovation in the Automotive Industry: No More Experiments,” Brief, June 2018
- “China's Truck Market: New Opportunities for Europeans,” Brief, June 2017
- “Navigating the New Rules of the Road in Europe's Truck Market,” Forbes.com, March 2017, Article
- “What Matters Most in Europe's Truck Market,” Brief, September 2016