He has more than 20 years of consulting and industry experience in Asia.
Larry's primary focus is on working with clients to develop and implement strategies to improve operations in China. He has experience serving clients in the telecommunications, consumer goods, industrial goods and retail industries. He has worked extensively with leading global and Chinese clients on growth strategy, strategic procurement, marketing and sales force efficiency.
Prior to joining Bain, he worked as Chief Operating Officer for Sotheby's Asia.
Larry holds a MBA from INSEAD, and a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from Fudan University.
- “China’s tech groups slow to transform supermarket sector ,” The Financial Times, September 2019, Technology
- “Embracing China's New Retail,” Report, March 2018
- “How Brands Can Stay Ahead In China,” Forbes.com, January 2018, Article
- “Delivering China's 'New Retail' Future,” Brief, December 2017
- “How Brands Can Get Ahead of China's Tectonic Shifts in Grocery Retail,” Brief, September 2017