Parijat Jain is a partner in our Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Strategy, Infrastructure and Performance Improvement practices, based in our New Delhi office.
He has nearly 15 years of experience at Bain and has worked across our India, Singapore and Dubai offices.
Parijat advises clients on a range of issues, including business transformation, sustained cost improvement, growth strategy, target diligences and market entry strategy.
Parijat holds an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and a graduate degree in B.Tech from IIT Delhi.
- “Innovation in India’s Rural Economy,” Brief, March 2022
- “Indian Agriculture: Ripe for Disruption,” Brief, June 2021
- “Technology and policy changes can drive $30–$35 billion in e-sales, farm inputs and digital logistics for Indian agricultural products by 2025,” Press release, June 2021
- “Residential Real Estate in India,” Brief, August 2020
- “Residential Real Estate in India: A New Paradigm for Success,” Report, January 2016