David has more than 20 years of consulting experience and is a trusted adviser and partner to clients.
Since joining Bain in 1993, David has worked with senior clients in industries including telecommunications, computing, software and services and manufacturing. This work includes software, systems and silicon design and manufacturing within PC, data center, cloud, high-performance computing and networking environments.
David has particular depth in helping clients orchestrate company-wide transformations to their next stage of value creation including value creation plan, strategy, org and talent. His experience in private equity brings a sharp shareholder mindset to his work.
Prior to joining Bain, David was a research engineer at Exxon Production Research in Houston, Texas. He holds a Masters in computational mechanics from Stanford University and two bachelor's degrees in materials science and engineering from Rice University, summa cum laude. David was awarded a National Science Foundation Ph.D. fellowship. He earned his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business with distinction as an Arjay Miller Scholar.
- “Evergreen Value Creation in Technology Companies,” Webinar, julho 15, 2020
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” Snap Chart, junho 16, 2020
- “Covid-19 Disruptions Highlight Risks of Tech’s Concentrated Supply Chain,” Snap Chart, junho 10, 2020
- “Lockdowns Spike Spending on Collaboration and Software Tools,” Snap Chart, junho 03, 2020
- “Technology Budgets Hit Hard by Covid-19,” Snap Chart, maio 27, 2020