David Schottland is a Partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is a member of Bain's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
David has over 15 years' experience as a management and strategy consultant for Fortune 500 companies, helping them to achieve greater profitability and growth. He brings significant experience in strategic planning, commercial excellence, pricing, growth strategy, and customer-led transformations across multiple industries including chemicals, building products, agribusiness, healthcare, and private equity.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts from Cornell University and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Pricing for Inflation in Energy and Natural Resources,” Energy & Natural Resources Report, junho 14, 2022, Report
- “Pricing Excellence in Turbulent Times,” Webinar, maio 05, 2021
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Webinar, abril 24, 2020
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Brief, abril 03, 2020
- “David Schottland: The Formula for Better Pricing in Chemicals,” Video, novembro 19, 2018