He has more than 10 years of experience as a management and strategy consultant for Fortune 500 companies, helping clients achieve greater profitability and growth. He is passionate about driving extraordinary results for his clients and developing the people around him.
David brings significant experience in strategic planning, salesforce effectiveness, pricing, go-to-market strategy, M&A due diligence and turnarounds.
During his time with Bain, he has worked across industries including specialty and performance chemicals, building products, utilities, agricultural equipment, healthcare and private equity.
David holds a Bachelor of Arts from Cornell University and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Webinar, 2020年4月24日
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” 論説, 2020年4月3日
- “David Schottland: The Formula for Better Pricing in Chemicals,” 動画, 2018年11月19日
- “Top Performers in Chemicals Use Dynamic and Value Pricing More Often,” スナップチャート, 2018年11月7日
- “In Chemicals, Invest to Outperform,” スナップチャート, 2018年8月30日